FAQs for Educators
What do kids say they want to learn about?
In a study conducted by The Center for Sexual Health Promotion at Indiana University, researchers found that students are asking school personnel questions such as the ones listed below.
Click on the next to a question to view the answer in a pop-up window.
- Can you get pregnant from oral sex?
- If I have oral sex will I still be a virgin?
- How effective are condoms?
- Can a woman become pregnant when she is on her period?
- Can a woman become pregnant from anal sex?
- What makes people gay?
- When a girl says no, does she really mean yes?
How can I answer questions like these?
You can either click on the next to a question to view a short answer in a pop-up window. Or you can check out these trusted resources and do some research at your own liesure.